Wedding Tip – What if it Rains
As the cooler months approach, we thought we would chat about rainy wedding days, and what you can do if it rains on your day.
Firstly, don’t get upset, or panic or think your day is ruined. You can’t control the weather and it is what it is so rather than get upset, it’s better to plan ahead.
Remember, photographers have had to photograph on rainy wedding days so it won’t be new for them!
Here are our top tips for rainy wedding days:
- Plan ahead and don’t panic;
- Planning ahead means get cute gum boots and umbrellas!;
- Have a plan B for your outdoor ceremony;
- Embrace it, it’s still your special day and you can’t change the weather;
- Get some funky rainy wedding day ideas from Pinterest and blogs
Have questions on planning for wet weather options or anything else weddings? Get in touch, we are here to help!
And if you’re still looking for the best Wedding Photographers & Wedding Videographers in Newcastle, the Hunter Valley, Port Stephens or the Central Coast?
You’ve found us!!!